10 Reasons to drink more water…
- It solves digestive problems
- It acts as a nourishing agent
- It is a cleaning agent
- It helps reduces the risk of kidney stones
- It helps lower your blood pressure
- It minimises the risk of heart disease
- It keeps your skin in good condition
- It suppresses the appetite
- It gives you energy
- It reduces water weight
What is water weight?
When you don’t drink enough water in the day, your body clings to the available water in your system. The body doesn’t know when it will get more so it stores it up. All this excess water shows up on the scale (another reason to distrust scales).
Make sure you drink 2 litres or 8 glasses of water a day!
Part of my Beautiful Health series.